- Carry out drone flights at our clients’ sites both in Germany and abroad, including set-up and dismantling, transport and control activities (pilot in command)
- Service support including pre-flight and post-flight control, payload control, data evaluation and preparation, and MRO of drones, workshop and hangar
- Conduct tests related to operational security as well as handling and maintaining drone technology
- Collaboration on preparing development work; recognition and implementation of potential to optimise, identification and development of future fields of activity and integration of new components and drones in the existing system
- Support of the workshop including set-up and process development, handling of tools and measuring instruments, materials warehouse management
- Assumption of various tasks in service management as contact for internal and external customers, provision of telephone, email and web software support, collaboration on set-up of service management system
- Completed technical training (electronics/automation technology), ideally supplemented by further training as a technician, or comparable qualification
- Experience in comparable position with drones or UAS is desirable
- Drone operator’s licence (certificate pursuant to Section 21a (4) sentence 3 (2) of the German air traffic regulations and proof of extended knowledge)
- Knowledge of relevant technologies and trends in the UAS environment
- Sound knowledge of IT/electronics and relevant technologies (hardware and software)
- Capacity for teamwork, conflict resolution skills and strong communication skills
- Perceptiveness, ability to implement tasks
- Organisational skills, time and self-management
- Passion for drones and a hands-on mentality
- Willingness to work flexible hours depending on the order situation
- Confidence in the use of standard software
- Good English skills
- Class B/3 drivers’ licence and willingness to drive vehicles
We offer you
- A responsible position in a start-up with the resources and experience of an established company
- A strong team in which the exchange of experience is highly valued
- The opportunity to contribute to the positive development of a company in a growth market
- A high degree of individual responsibility and creative freedom
Who are we?
A start-up with an international outlook and a subsidiary of Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG (HHLA), a leading European port and transport logistics company with a focus on innovative technologies and efficient digitalisation.
Ready? Take off with us into the future of the drone business.
Apply by email to email@example.com with the relevant documentation, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date.
HHLA Sky GmbH
Bei St. Annen 1